One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The final of the men's coxless fours was a fast and exciting race.’
- ‘Profiting from the change were the second set of repechage crews, including the men's coxless fours.’
- ‘Three boats are through to the finals on Saturday and at least one, the men's coxless four, should win gold.’
- ‘He continues to row and compete to this day and won the championships in coxless pair in 2000.’
- ‘In the men's coxless fours Hong Kong took the first heat in 6: 29.12, ahead of China, India and Japan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.