One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The film begins with cowpuncher asking his younger buddy the meaning of life.’
- ‘But I think it was worth it, such a wonderful experience, sitting around a big table with all these old ranchers and cowpunchers.’
- ‘Funny, the same seems to apply to today's cowpunchers also.’
- ‘Shrinking in size as they swagger into the distance, they are no longer armed cowpunchers.’
- ‘He thought it would be a good thing to take a whole lot of books for the cowpunchers ' enjoyment.’
- ‘The cowpuncher pointed a finger towards the Grayson First National.’
- ‘The rest of the cowpunchers begin to sing to the accompaniment of a single fiddle played by an elderly man.’
- ‘An ashamed 14-year-old admits he's from Brooklyn, hardly the capitol of cowpunchers.’
- ‘Most often the cowpuncher's rifles were carried in the chuck wagon.’
- ‘It was a place for the many cowpunchers, panhandlers, and sodbusters to come in and enjoy themselves.’
- ‘It embodies all my ideas of what such a gun should be for the cowpuncher, hunter, or old hillbilly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.