One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I sigh for my cowardliness amidst my yearning emotions.’
- ‘The shameful cowardliness of the man's commentating is simply unacceptable.’
- ‘Behind this was more than mere adaptation and cowardliness.’
- ‘You could not be blamed for the craven cowardliness of your opponent, could you?’
- ‘They have decided to risk losing through cowardliness, rather than to risk winning through valor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.