One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I sigh for my cowardliness amidst my yearning emotions.’
- ‘You could not be blamed for the craven cowardliness of your opponent, could you?’
- ‘They have decided to risk losing through cowardliness, rather than to risk winning through valor.’
- ‘The shameful cowardliness of the man's commentating is simply unacceptable.’
- ‘Behind this was more than mere adaptation and cowardliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.