One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His covetable sleek kitchens come flat-packed, ready to slot into preprepared plumbing and electrics.’
- ‘The most covetable house at that time would have been a suburban villa on a golf course.’
- ‘This covetable, haunting work, neither painting, nor sculpture, is more than a work of art.’
- ‘In both cases though these covetable paintings are explosive, celebratory and life-affirming.’
- ‘From knitting and crochet to painting furniture and accessorising lamps, craft has never been so cool - or so covetable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.