One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There seemed to be too many issues to be coverable in one post.’
- ‘Because he was not coverable by the media, it was not known that he was selling out 15,000-seat auditoriums.’
- ‘Head plumes are highly modifiable and likely signal information regarding a male's intent, similar to a coverable badge.’
- ‘According to many of the insurance companies, the amenity may not be coverable at all.’
- ‘The bruises around my waist were coverable but by far the ones which caused the most distress.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.