One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reader is left seeking an appraisal of the validity and relevance of Calvin's covenantal argument.’
- ‘A Jewish wedding for us is not just a wedding, it is a covenantal affirmation that there is a Jewish future.’
- ‘Marriage is a covenantal union of man and woman who become one.’
- ‘It is a covenantal, lifetime relationship between one man and one woman.’
- ‘In a covenantal life we are called to love one another, because ‘he first loved us’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.