One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for covellite
- ‘Native gold is present; and covelline and limonite are secondary minerals.’
- ‘It also occurs separately with allactite and altered covelline.’
- ‘Minor amounts of chalcopyrite (yellow, bottom centre) are replaced by covelline.’
- ‘He thought the material could be a mixture of sphalerite and covelline.’
- ‘Minor zones of covelline and bornite have also been detected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.