One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How can we account for such genetic variation and covariation of traits within the present framework?’
- ‘Competition also provides a mechanistic basis for understanding asymmetries and negative covariation in the sizes of different structures.’
- ‘The need for a new term was also because of the possible confusion between covarion and covariation, which could be completely unrelated to heterotachy.’
- ‘The unexplained covariation, C stochastic, refers to the lack of fit of the data to the model.’
- ‘In a flexible variance-components framework, modeling such covariation as a covariance component in our analyses is straightforward.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.