One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Organic compounds and other covalently bonded molecules do not dissolve well in water.’
- ‘Many nitrates are ionic in nature, but heavy metal nitrates and anhydrous nitrates have covalently bonded nitrate groups.’
- ‘A neutral group of atoms bonded together covalently is called a molecule, and a substance which is made up of molecules is called a molecular substance.’
- ‘Hybridization explains the molecular geometry of the resulting covalently bonded molecules.’
- ‘Linear polymers are long, chainlike molecules covalently bonded in a rigid manner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.