One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Linear polymers are long, chainlike molecules covalently bonded in a rigid manner.’
- ‘A neutral group of atoms bonded together covalently is called a molecule, and a substance which is made up of molecules is called a molecular substance.’
- ‘Organic compounds and other covalently bonded molecules do not dissolve well in water.’
- ‘Hybridization explains the molecular geometry of the resulting covalently bonded molecules.’
- ‘Many nitrates are ionic in nature, but heavy metal nitrates and anhydrous nitrates have covalently bonded nitrate groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.