One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I plan to use this to emphasize polar and non-polar covalencies as a real-life application.’
- ‘Thus, even though water and hydrogen peroxide are markedly polar substances, their compositions are correctly given by the covalencies of hydrogen and oxygen.’
- ‘Ni 2+ has a highly polarizable electron shell that results in greater covalency in its bonds.’
- ‘As a first-order approximation, spin densities and covalencies can be considered as complementary data to each other.’
- ‘The first rule states that covalencies are more likely to be formed as the number of electrons to be removed or donated increases, so that highly charged ions are rare or impossible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.