One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A textbook designed for use on a particular course of study.
- ‘This is a coursebook reservation program that lets you order your course books and materials online and have them boxed and waiting for you in the Book Department on the first day of school.’
- ‘The introduction of such ideas has influenced subsequent syllabuses and coursebooks.’
- ‘The first week's coursebook describes a demanding agenda: training in marketing, media savvy, sports psychology, interpreting a balance sheet, branding and influencing skills.’
- ‘All of these descriptions are taken straight from the Institute's constantly growing coursebook.’
- ‘In both chapters, as in the entire coursebook, the materials view the state primarily in its relationships to the international system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.