One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Have a civil ceremony to receive the legal benefits of coupledom.’
- ‘Consider, for instance, the endless regulations and interdictions that provide the texture of domestic coupledom.’
- ‘Nobody really wants to hear about what happens after ‘Happy Ever After’ came - and for me, I settled into coupledom at 20 and have been there ever since.’
- ‘Having the notion of happy coupledom shoved down our throats at every turn during the weeks preceding Valentine's Day is a turn off to many.’
- ‘I don't think it's that hard to figure out why withdrawing into exclusive coupledom is unhealthy in the long run.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.