One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He champions better directed counterterrorist efforts, encouraging the participation of friendly states.’
- ‘So it is correct to say that they all can't be policemen and they all can't be counterterrorists.’
- ‘Imaging data can also allow terrorists to view counterterrorist activities at a target site.’
- ‘The problem for counterinsurgents and counterterrorists is to apply theory to distinguish between lawful or unlawful forms of discontent.’
- ‘Yet the film proclaims that terrorists and counterterrorists are alike. ‘When we learn to act like them, we will defeat them!’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.