One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has 12 candidates running for six councillorships, and two squaring off for the mayor's seat.’
- ‘The three amendments were included in the bill presented by the regional councillorship to the Council.’
- ‘The only perquisites of the councilorship are the honors of being a councilor.’
- ‘He said his commission has left with about 50 petitions out of which at least 10 are for parliamentary candidates and 40 others involve councillorship aspirants.’
- ‘If a councilorship is allocated to a particular ward that ward may comprise about ten, fifteen or twenty villages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.