One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The three amendments were included in the bill presented by the regional councillorship to the Council.’
- ‘If a councilorship is allocated to a particular ward that ward may comprise about ten, fifteen or twenty villages.’
- ‘The only perquisites of the councilorship are the honors of being a councilor.’
- ‘He said his commission has left with about 50 petitions out of which at least 10 are for parliamentary candidates and 40 others involve councillorship aspirants.’
- ‘It has 12 candidates running for six councillorships, and two squaring off for the mayor's seat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.