One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Russian pie of fish or meat, cabbage or other vegetables, and herbs.
- ‘Now place the coulibiac on to the high shelf of the oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes until its golden brown.’
- ‘Classic brioche dough is suitable for koulibiac.’
- ‘Cut the coulibiac in half lengthwise, then across into serving pieces and serve hot.’
- ‘A further variation is found in the rich shortcrust used for the Russian coulibiac, which differs in being made with yeast, which makes it light and puffy.’
- ‘If you have a thermometer, you can remove from the oven till the internal temperature of the coulibiac reads 150 degrees.’
From Russian kulebyaka.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.