One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Further development of cotyledonary embryo showing closed vascular system and characteristic cotyledonary notches.’
- ‘In the first attempts to achieve embryo-to-plantlet conversion, 16-week-old cotyledonary stage embryos (including 2 weeks pretreatment) were selected for use as experimental material.’
- ‘Three chlorophyll readings were made and averaged on the middle leaflet of the first trifoliate of soybean, the second true leaf of lettuce (counting up from the cotyledonary leaves) and the second leaf of wheat.’
- ‘Seedlings at the vegetative cotyledonary stage, about 7-10 days old, were transplanted into plastic pots containing the same medium.’
- ‘In contrast, in seedlings grown in vitro, growth of the cotyledonary tissue, shoot and root was observed with growth in the root appearing later and proceeding more slowly than in the shoot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.