One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Soft, lumpy white cheese made from the curds of skimmed milk.
- ‘There are also low fat alternatives to dairy products such as low fat cream cheese, ricotta, cottage cheese, cheddars and yoghurts.’
- ‘The cooked soymilk is formed into bean curd, much like making cottage cheese from milk.’
- ‘If you choose to remove meat from your diet, then you need to rely on other protein sources such as eggs, cottage cheese or soy.’
- ‘In the dining room, a bowl of yogurt and cottage cheese was waiting for me.’
- ‘It has cottage cheese qualities, but no cottage cheese is actually used in this spread.’
- ‘While he was gone, Grandma came over to bring Mother some butter and cottage cheese.’
- ‘The protein from cottage cheese hits the blood by workout time, sparing muscle breakdown.’
- ‘Include cottage cheese, yogurt and even low-fat cheeses as protein sources in your diet.’
- ‘If this is unavailable to you, my best substitution guess would be half thick yogurt and half cottage cheese.’
- ‘A soft cheese or cottage cheese won't last as long as a hard cheese such as Cheddar.’
- ‘Dairy products like yogurt and cottage cheese, soy products and peanut butter are all good sources of protein.’
- ‘Blend spinach and ricotta or cottage cheese in a blender or work together through a sieve.’
- ‘The dough will be alarmingly wet, resembling large-curd cottage cheese.’
- ‘Instead, they eat more egg whites, cottage cheese, soy shakes and protein-based foods.’
- ‘He set before me eggs and toast, tea, and a small cup of peaches with cottage cheese.’
- ‘Top with jam, peanut butter, almond butter, low fat cottage cheese, light cream cheese or lox.’
- ‘Mix cottage cheese with fruit in the morning, drink milk with one or more of your meals, and have a yogurt as a midday snack.’
- ‘However, hard cheeses are not affected and no health warning was ever issued about cottage cheese, cream cheese or fromage fraîs.’
- ‘These days you can buy lactose-reduced versions of ice cream, cottage cheese, and yogurt.’
- ‘I upped the protein with cottage cheese and boosted the fiber with whole-wheat bread.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.