One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, cortication is probably homoplastic and useless as an indicator of species relationships in this group of Ceramium.’
- ‘This is due to a special pattern of cortication found in Ceramium and related genera.’
- ‘Care should be taken to check for cortication.’
- ‘On casual observation may not obviously be a Polysiphonia species due to cortication masking the siphons from view.’
- ‘Numbers of pieces and degree of cortication, sharpness and edge damage are recorded and the nature of the flint is studied to ascertain the type of technology used during its working - this can help date the assemblage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.