One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Beneath the corsetry and the grease paint are all the hallmarks of the director at his best.’
- ‘It has become the most imitated item of corsetry this century’
- ‘The bloomers and a chemise would have gone under layers and layers of corsetry and petticoats, which could weigh up to 7lb.’
- ‘It's a real joy to see a woman in a historical drama who is not solely on board for the purpose of modelling corsetry.’
- ‘Of all the pieces shown, my absolute favourite has to be the red silk dress (with spaghetti straps and pronounced corsetry detailing around the bust).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.