One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For all the dangers and encounters he has been involved in, this man is still naive of the corruptness of other individuals.’
- ‘Basically, according to him, the corruptness is inside a man already.’
- ‘Had he changed his mind about the administration's alleged corruptness?’
- ‘This appears to be the moment to finally establish in everyone's mind the deep fraudulence and corruptness of his various enterprises.’
- ‘Their behaviour - and apparently the travel fraud is spread across different political parties - speaks of moral corruptness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.