One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Basically, according to him, the corruptness is inside a man already.’
- ‘This appears to be the moment to finally establish in everyone's mind the deep fraudulence and corruptness of his various enterprises.’
- ‘Had he changed his mind about the administration's alleged corruptness?’
- ‘Their behaviour - and apparently the travel fraud is spread across different political parties - speaks of moral corruptness.’
- ‘For all the dangers and encounters he has been involved in, this man is still naive of the corruptness of other individuals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.