One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And perhaps even forgotten, for what use is a corruptible and degradable original when digital copies can be searched and cloned at the click of a mouse?’
- ‘They believed he was independent and vigorous - as well as no longer corruptible because he had already accumulated enormous wealth.’
- ‘It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible.’
- ‘What's worse, many firms just don't pay, especially where poor bankruptcy laws and corruptible courts prevent the seizure of debtors' assets.’
- ‘For Plato himself, a study of mathematics and geometry leads the mind away from the corruptible and perishable to the contemplation of true Being and eternal order.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.