One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Packaging material made from layers of thick paper, the top layer of which is alternately grooved and ridged for added strength and rigidity.
- ‘We used corrugated paper to form columns, and assembled small wood scraps and pipe cleaners for sculptures, rails, fences and ramps.’
- ‘It will retain small parts of the business located in Norway, Sweden and Poland, which concentrate on containerboard and corrugated paper.’
- ‘Boxes can be decorated with left over wallpaper scraps, coloured corrugated paper and twine and sponge art.’
- ‘In 1871, one Albert L. Jones patented corrugated paper.’
- ‘Glue corrugated paper to the binding of the book.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.