One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He slouches with disappointment and straightens with hope, matching Terri's corrosiveness with his own brand of compassion and burrowing into the female enclave of Terri's home with both tenderness and tenacity.’
- ‘Disadvantages include storage, corrosiveness, and fuel waste due to ‘crossover’ in the fuel-cell membrane.’
- ‘A nuisance associated with hydrogen sulfide includes its corrosiveness to metals such as iron, steel, copper and brass.’
- ‘Because of the corrosiveness of the wastewater, underground pipelines should be constructed of plastic or other non-corrosive materials.’
- ‘Skin corrosiveness testing is conducted to ensure that chemicals and products are properly labeled to alert consumers and workers to take precautions to prevent chemical burns to the skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.