One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has long been known that various forms of corrosion exist which result in the destruction of the corrodible metal article such as for example carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and titanium used in piping, tanks, chambers, cavities and buried in other mediums.’
- ‘On May 8, 1985 the federal Interim Prohibition became effective banning nationwide the installation of corrodible tanks and piping until final federal regulations became effective.’
- ‘Therefore, waste characterization must ensure that the amount of corrodible metals in the waste is above the minimum amount allowed.’
- ‘Material scientists have constructed a stent from corrodible iron and tested it out.’
- ‘However, NOAA Fisheries is conducting research into other specifications or definitions of corrodible hooks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.