One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In support of his affirmation that preference claims can be rationally compared, he articulates the role of flexibility and corrigibility in decisions concerning technology control.’
- ‘Without this, talk about the virtues of flexibility and corrigibility remains pointless.’
- ‘Yet another aspect to look at when analyzing theories is corrigibility.’
- ‘It defends the general reliability, corrigibility, and progressiveness of empirical knowledge against relativism and skepticism.’
- ‘Maintaining a theory in the face of anomalous data involves questions concerning the corrigibility of data, statements of initial conditions and their consequences, and the nature of predictions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.