One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In support of his affirmation that preference claims can be rationally compared, he articulates the role of flexibility and corrigibility in decisions concerning technology control.’
- ‘Maintaining a theory in the face of anomalous data involves questions concerning the corrigibility of data, statements of initial conditions and their consequences, and the nature of predictions.’
- ‘Without this, talk about the virtues of flexibility and corrigibility remains pointless.’
- ‘Yet another aspect to look at when analyzing theories is corrigibility.’
- ‘It defends the general reliability, corrigibility, and progressiveness of empirical knowledge against relativism and skepticism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.