One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In an analogous or equivalent way.‘it has fewer problems and correspondingly requires less maintenance’
- ‘Some might reply that as one's experience builds up, one's taste correspondingly becomes more defined.’
- ‘Correspondingly few new works were seen on the main stage and unsuccessful works were considered to fail on a large scale.’
- ‘Their choice of words is correspondingly simple.’
- ‘The complexity of its structure of production increased correspondingly.’
- ‘As their budgets have increased, their music has become correspondingly more ambitious.’
- ‘By drastically reducing your overhead, you correspondingly increase your chances of success.’
- ‘Smart executives, correspondingly, must understand that their competitors are at least as smart as they are.’
- ‘Our daily lives and our society are correspondingly chaotic.’
- ‘Many of the smaller regions at the top of the list have correspondingly smaller economies.’
- ‘In the following two decades, demand for his work has grown and his output has grown correspondingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.