One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Late in his long career he set up a training program for those who sought to learn how to intervene correctively in the character defense games that children play with parents and teachers, and that spouses play with each other.’
- ‘Although, the autonomous status of regionalism became fully effected after the Amalgamation Pact of 1963 and was correctively applied into the system.’
- ‘Whenever those image data vary, the computer unit correctively computes absolute positions of the installed CCD cameras.’
- ‘‘Your information is lacking,’ he responded correctively.’
- ‘‘I believe there is a place for it only if it's applied correctively to help influence good behaviour,’ he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.