One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then consider how many laws, taxes, and restrictions have been imposed when it's not clear that there is a problem that's correctable.’
- ‘Amblyopia or lazy eye is characterised by poor vision that is not correctable with glasses in an otherwise normal and healthy eye.’
- ‘I think it's something that we really should take note of now because it's all correctable and it certainly has potentially significant adverse consequences in the long term.’
- ‘Many people have vision problems that are correctable with glasses or contact lenses.’
- ‘If, however, you stay focused on what's going wrong that is correctable, you may get a better response to your suggestions for getting help.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.