One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think it's something that we really should take note of now because it's all correctable and it certainly has potentially significant adverse consequences in the long term.’
- ‘If, however, you stay focused on what's going wrong that is correctable, you may get a better response to your suggestions for getting help.’
- ‘Then consider how many laws, taxes, and restrictions have been imposed when it's not clear that there is a problem that's correctable.’
- ‘Many people have vision problems that are correctable with glasses or contact lenses.’
- ‘Amblyopia or lazy eye is characterised by poor vision that is not correctable with glasses in an otherwise normal and healthy eye.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.