One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the advent of digital technology, preceded by radio and television, art lost its corporeality.’
- ‘Furthermore, based in our own sense of embodiment and observation of other bodies, our corporeality defines the starting point and ultimate limit of human perception.’
- ‘Barbieri and his contemporaries planted the tender beginnings of celebrating the corporeality of the human form; more than three centuries later, this notion has exploded.’
- ‘There are tricks you can learn: bringing in death, murder, and corporeality are all probably taught at any good journalism college.’
- ‘Behind that door lies Eden, the place where our souls can find their corporeality and those nameless dead can be revered again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.