One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Austria's institutional set-up with its strong corporativist elements and its consensus-orientated policy did well in the times of catching up, but did not achieve as much structural change as Finland or other countries.’
- ‘This concentration of authority also provides the most fertile ground for the clientelist and corporativist practices that characterise Ecuadorean politics.’
- ‘Aspects of the corporativist state were imitated in Spain and elsewhere.’
- ‘You were either a communist (aka socialist, Bolshevik, Troskyite, etc.) or fascist (aka corporativist, national socialist, central planning, New Deal, etc.).’
- ‘In Italy, the fascist party had both national-syndicalist and corporativist members, but the corporativists where closest to the Mussolini-thing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.