One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jan Myrdal is right when he identifies corporativism in the cultural sector as the greatest and most immediate threat to freedom of expression and artistic quality in Sweden.’
- ‘This session raises the question of the elites and corporativism in different parts of the Iberian world, in other words, Spain, Portugal and various Latin American countries.’
- ‘Economically, this is the hallmark of the different varieties of socialism, whether you call it communism, fascism, Marxism, mercantilism, corporativism, or what have you.’
- ‘The Principles set out a number of attractive goals: cooperative management-labor relations, an end to union corruption and corporativism, and enhanced economic performance.’
- ‘Large interest organisations are not to be found in the lobby, perhaps because they have direct access to the power elites even after the end of corporativism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.