One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a coroner.‘a coronial hearing’
- ‘Central Australian Youth Link-Up Service is calling for a coronial inquest into the death of a teenager at Willowra in late March.’
- ‘Carr announced three inquiries into whether there had been a chase: an internal police investigation; an overview of it by the Ombudsman's office; and a coronial inquest into the cause of the death.’
- ‘A coronial inquest into three petrol sniffing deaths has wound up in Alice Springs after four days of harrowing evidence about the scale of the problem across Central Australia.’
- ‘The committee began its investigation in 2001, but delayed its hearings because of a coronial inquest.’
- ‘The coronial inquest into fires at Ewingar in October 2002 heard conflicting evidence from forestry, rural fire brigade personnel and local residents as to the cause of the fire.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.