One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He could only pray his sickness held out as he was coroneted.’
- ‘He wept where he knelt, against the wall outside the throne room, the room he and Fallen had been coroneted in a thousand years earlier.’
- ‘In the rest of the ceremony, Koras was coroneted and instructed to find a bride in a year.’
- ‘They've declared peace until their new king is coroneted.’
- ‘She was the first to marry the king, Andin's father, once he was coroneted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.