Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- former term for frontal bone
- ‘Countersinking of the coronal bone is not necessary, and should be avoided.’
- ‘It was 5ft 8ins tall and had one eye socket in the coronal bone above the nasal cavity.’
- ‘An extreme short squama and orbital part of the frontal bone together with the posterior convexity of the coronal bone condensation line suggest that growth inhibition in the sphenofrontal and coronal suture area has its onset very early in fetal life.’
- ‘A trend for more coronal bone loss around the anodic oxidized group was detected.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.