One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- former term for frontal bone
- ‘A trend for more coronal bone loss around the anodic oxidized group was detected.’
- ‘An extreme short squama and orbital part of the frontal bone together with the posterior convexity of the coronal bone condensation line suggest that growth inhibition in the sphenofrontal and coronal suture area has its onset very early in fetal life.’
- ‘Countersinking of the coronal bone is not necessary, and should be avoided.’
- ‘It was 5ft 8ins tall and had one eye socket in the coronal bone above the nasal cavity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.