One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both styles are scrumptious, but if you want that smoother Cornish cream, keep the nicest looking bits of the crust in a separate dish and spoon a little of the unthickened cream into the rest.’
- ‘The Cornish have always enjoyed clotted cream, but now so many visitors have delighted in the taste of Cornish cream that it is now sent all over the world.’
- ‘Mrs Thornton of Cornwall said that she was eating a cream tea when she was confronted by the naked rambler previously. ‘Put me right off,’ she said today, ‘I can't look a dollop of Cornish cream in the face again.’’
- ‘Now spread the Cornish cream on and into this press all the crab claw meat.’
- ‘What you need first is plenty of Cornish cream, one of the most sinfully fattening delights known to man.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.