One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Breakdown of the corneal epithelium increases the risk of stromal surface infection.’
- ‘The tissue can be used for research and possibly for new forms of deep endothelial corneal transplant.’
- ‘In the pipeline are many other applications, including vascular, pancreatic, and corneal repair.’
- ‘It is important to identify and remove conjunctival and corneal foreign bodies.’
- ‘Unlike eyelid or conjunctival involvement, corneal involvement can result in significant vision loss.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.