One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A durable synthetic fabric.
- ‘Fully lined, it's made from Cordura ® nylon and polyester.’
- ‘The company markets the products from Gee's division (including CoolMax, Cordura, and Lycra) to mills, retailers, and end consumers.’
- ‘Made with a tough 1000 denier Cordura outer shell, this handy unit features 14 separate storage compartments or slots and is lined with nylon pack cloth.’
- ‘DuPont's Cordura is not a single fabric, but is a line of more than a dozen different fabrics with various applications in the outdoors.’
- ‘The Cordura fabric is windproof, water resistant, rot proof and fire resistant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.