One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I curled myself up in a little ball underneath one of the living room windows and cringed when I heard Luke greet my mother with cordiality.’
- ‘Love cancels resentment, envy and jealousy and replaces them with kindness, forbearance and cordiality.’
- ‘Many patients who consulted Jung have testified to the cordiality, warmth, and courtesy with which they were received.’
- ‘Let them be filled with heartfelt warmth and cordiality.’
- ‘But the mood was one of cordiality and personal warmth.’
- ‘No one should confuse the current cordiality with a love fest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.