One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Launched in January 2001, this collaborative, copylefted, Web-based encyclopedia already has collected more than 26,000 articles on everything from astrophysics to Enron, with an eventual goal of 100,000 articles.’
- ‘All this exposure to copylefted code was taking its toll on us.’
- ‘Most of the copylefted reference and technical materials mentioned in this article can be freely downloaded.’
- ‘Once copylefted, the source code is forever available to the public.’
- ‘Complementary services and improvements or modifications of the work itself can be sold but the copylefted content will not be subtracted from the conservancy in which it was placed and raised.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.