One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A microprocessor designed to supplement the capabilities of the primary processor.
- ‘His current interests include operating systems, security, secure coprocessors, and simulators.’
- ‘It's also worth mentioning that the quality of the multimedia has a lot to do with audio and video coprocessors.’
- ‘The company has entered the race to deliver microprocessor cores that accept custom-made instructions, saying the move gives designers an alternative to hardwired logic and coprocessors.’
- ‘A video game system includes a game cartridge which is pluggably attached to a main console having a main processor, a 3D graphics generating coprocessor, expandable main memory and player controllers.’
- ‘The on-board graphics coprocessor delivers instantaneous chart redraw and sharp graphics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.