One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among other uses, the activity coefficients have successfully rationalized the copolymerization of sickle hemoglobin in mixtures with nonpolymerizing agents.’
- ‘Although it is established that TMR-actin alone is polymerization incompetent, the impact of its copolymerization with unlabeled actin on filament structure and dynamics has not been tested yet.’
- ‘The covalent linkage of the chromophore by copolymerization with MMA does not significantly alter its photophysics.’
- ‘The results of copolymerization are shown in Table 1, with the degree of substitution of the MG unit in the copolymer found to be 12.4 mol%.’
- ‘Emission spectra of TMR-actin-before and after its copolymerization with unlabeled actin-show ~ 50% fluorescence increase upon actin polymerization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.