One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The covalent linkage of the chromophore by copolymerization with MMA does not significantly alter its photophysics.’
- ‘The results of copolymerization are shown in Table 1, with the degree of substitution of the MG unit in the copolymer found to be 12.4 mol%.’
- ‘Although it is established that TMR-actin alone is polymerization incompetent, the impact of its copolymerization with unlabeled actin on filament structure and dynamics has not been tested yet.’
- ‘Emission spectra of TMR-actin-before and after its copolymerization with unlabeled actin-show ~ 50% fluorescence increase upon actin polymerization.’
- ‘Among other uses, the activity coefficients have successfully rationalized the copolymerization of sickle hemoglobin in mixtures with nonpolymerizing agents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.