One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to be copied, especially legitimately.‘it is in the nature of software that it must be copiable to be produced’
- ‘These worksheets and flashcards are fully copiable for use in class or as homework.’
- ‘Landow reminds us that virtual texts exist only as easily copiable and modifiable versions, derivatives of something else.’
- ‘During one-at-a-time copying, the strip of print paper is advanced one print at a time, and the strip of originals is advanced until the next copiable original arrives at the most downstream station.’
- ‘These strange snowmen characters are totally copiable, so you can have unlimited amounts of them and are illuminated so they look great at day and even better at night!’
- ‘This is copiable and modifiable to suit your situation.’
- ‘Everything I've created, on this website and elsewhere, is copiable without restrictions.’
- ‘The teacher guides have lesson plans for each text book unit of work, background data and copiable activity sheets.’
- ‘We don't yet understand, as it were, the anatomy of the mental well enough to say exactly what quaint confusion the fantasies of downloadable / copiable mental data are trading on - but it's a fair bet that the next 50 years will change that.’
- ‘This ability becomes part of the copiable values for the copy, along with any other abilities that were copied.’
- ‘Even though that ability isn't in itself being copied, it was given by a copy effect and is copiable.’
- ‘Each book comprises of seven sessions with copiable resources and facilitator notes.’
- ‘This effect is not copiable but will change text that appears later due to an effect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.