One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Oxfam's strong feeling is that the UN offers a legitimate, coordinative effort which - if it were to disappear - would only be replaced by confusion.’
- ‘A large section of the economics profession concluded that government fine-tuning did more to destabilize the economy than to provide positive coordinative benefits.’
- ‘Given the coordinative effort and resources brought to bear on this book, it seems almost heretic to criticize it, but there are some points of concern.’
- ‘David Beaver had meanwhile gone beyond this, citing a complete coordinative listing of the 230 members of a high school graduating class.’
- ‘In both cases, rhythmic structures are serving a coordinative function.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.