One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In both cases, rhythmic structures are serving a coordinative function.’
- ‘A large section of the economics profession concluded that government fine-tuning did more to destabilize the economy than to provide positive coordinative benefits.’
- ‘Oxfam's strong feeling is that the UN offers a legitimate, coordinative effort which - if it were to disappear - would only be replaced by confusion.’
- ‘David Beaver had meanwhile gone beyond this, citing a complete coordinative listing of the 230 members of a high school graduating class.’
- ‘Given the coordinative effort and resources brought to bear on this book, it seems almost heretic to criticize it, but there are some points of concern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.