One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This will require a significant shift in human consciousness from the selfish to the selfless, from the competitor to the cooperator, from the ignorant to the enlightened.’
- ‘The first step is to divide the civilian world into two, separating the trustworthy cooperators from the noncooperators, so we don't have to search every car, package, and pocket.’
- ‘Upholding a law ‘does not make you a formal cooperator with the evil act.’’
- ‘Not all humans are active cooperators with this conspiracy (though some are).’
- ‘It is time for the two peoples to shift from competitors to cooperators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.