One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Made less hot.‘we hold the cooled branding irons’in combination ‘an air-cooled engine’
- ‘Cooled soil under a building serves as a heat sink.’
- ‘Thermal storage tanks hold the cooled water before it is circulated through the buildings' climate control systems.’
- ‘Images of lush green vegetation slowly give way to immense black, white, and gray expanses of cooled lava.’
- ‘Cores are usually extracted with a water-cooled coring rig.’
- ‘Cooled samples were then diluted with deionized water.’
- ‘She spooned cooled grits into their mouths.’
- ‘A gas-cooled reactor station was built, and hums there still.’
- ‘Conception rates did not differ among cooled and non-cooled cows.’
- ‘She sat nibbling a biscuit and sipping her cooled coffee.’
- ‘Glass is a cooled liquid, a fundamental property that Horn makes especially apparent in this work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.