A flat metal tray on which biscuits or cakes may be cooked.
- ‘Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and continue with 3 dozen more.’
- ‘Immediately place it onto the flat cookie sheet or board.’
- ‘Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a well-greased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden on edges.’
- ‘After three minutes, I put the fried walnuts on a cookie sheet and added salt.’
- ‘Transfer dough circles to a cookie sheet that is just lightly greased.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.