One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ok, so maybe I break the rules on narrative length, and paragraph size, and sentence length and convolutedness, and effective application of grammatical rules, but other than that I'm ok, right?’
- ‘Usually movies like this really get caught up in their own convolutedness but this was exucuted perfectly.’
- ‘The sheer convolutedness of the dedication should at least remove any possibility that it was really Shakespeare's own, published, as it were, by proxy.’
- ‘Despite a storyline that seems to revel in its own convolutedness, the movie manages to present its themes as relatively simple.’
- ‘The syntax of the poem is complex and its convolutedness is so extreme that it disrupts semantic expectations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.