One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His writings displayed conversancy with the main current of ideas as well as originality, and he was often controversial.’
- ‘Their expertise, conversancy with immensely difficult subject matter, independence and integrity render them impeccable standard bearers.’
- ‘These are courses that all students in the program take in common, in order to develop high-level skills and conversancy with subjects that are important to working professionals.’
- ‘Although coursework is one way of substantiating expertise in a minor field, it is also possible to establish conversancy with an area of knowledge through publications or teaching experience.’
- ‘Try getting that same seat with general conversancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.