One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His writings displayed conversancy with the main current of ideas as well as originality, and he was often controversial.’
- ‘Try getting that same seat with general conversancy.’
- ‘These are courses that all students in the program take in common, in order to develop high-level skills and conversancy with subjects that are important to working professionals.’
- ‘Their expertise, conversancy with immensely difficult subject matter, independence and integrity render them impeccable standard bearers.’
- ‘Although coursework is one way of substantiating expertise in a minor field, it is also possible to establish conversancy with an area of knowledge through publications or teaching experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.