One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that fits well with particular needs, activities, and plans.‘this house is very conveniently located’
- ‘This was actually a state project, delivering bread to the nation in conveniently consumable form.’
- ‘Western society has conveniently forgotten much of Robinson Crusoe's relationship with Friday.’
- ‘The shape of the carton fits more conveniently into home freezers.’
- ‘His character conveniently blacks out every time something terrible happens.’
- ‘He finally reaches a small lake, where he finds a rowboat conveniently tied up on the shore.’
- ‘Storage drawers are conveniently tucked into the side of each unit.’
- ‘It's available on DVD to conveniently watch in the comfort of your home.’
- ‘A turning unit allows wastes to be conveniently mixed for aeration on a regular basis.’
- ‘They will no longer have a free, conveniently located gallery.’
- ‘There is also a companion item, conveniently in the stores at the same time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.