One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ideally, one would prefer a quantum noise source that is intrinsically binary, stable, and controllably asymmetric.’
- ‘Cells were both immobilized and controllably deformed by aspiration into a micropipette.’
- ‘This device also has the ability to quickly and controllably create 25 samples of unique heat treatments.’
- ‘This will provide standard "rulers" for measuring the narrowest linear features that can be controllably etched into a chip.’
- ‘A "doping" procedure is used to controllably introduce impurities into the exposed polysilicon and change its crystalline structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.